Monday, December 5

IM BACK! :D

I've been gone for soooooo long! It's the last month of the year already :)

Recently I've REALLLY been into makeup a lot... and, as always.... DIY-ing.... sooooooo here's what i recently came up with.....

>>> A lipstain :) im always busy... so i dont want to keep reapplying my lipcolor..... and most of my lipglosses dont have a lot of color.... this way I can use my lipgloss, and once it wears away, I still have color :)

*note Im using my webcam, sorry for the bad quality..

I made this lipstain using..... (dont laugh) food coloring... and water to dilute the staining...

I put it in an old lipgloss bottle that i depotted and cleaned.....

*foodcoloring can dry out your lips... so use lipbalm afterwards*
 
                 I also made a cheekstain... Its in a cream/liquid form... I dont like to use blush, therefore this is my preference.... you can use the lipstain (above) as a cheekstain too, but it's kind of streaky and not very blendable..... SO I MADE MY OWN :D

I used food coloring and... (don't laugh again... :p) sunscreen. :) I was going to use a moisturizer, but soon found out that it dries up when out of its bottle. So I opted for sunscreen.... safe for kids, wont dry out, blendable, and cheap :) so I mixed about 4 drops of red... 1 drop of green (to make it more orange) and about half a drop of purple.... along with multiple pumps of sunscreen... just enough so that it doesnt stain too harsh, but their would still be colour payoff. :)

So thats what I've been doing..... making lip and cheek stains... whatta life :)

haha
~ Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment