Tuesday, May 17

May showers, bring May flowers :D

 Excuse my being away for so long... I havent gotten around to making anything lately.  However, it is 23 degrees out and things are starting to warm up. Lately we have been having rain, rain and more rain, nonstop, so this is a wonderful change. I have to telly you that May showers also bring May flowers. Including this one...




It is a beaded necklace. I used a variety of beads; purple, white, silver... I love this necklace. It is fairly long. I just love the pewter flower pendant also!






                                                              


                                                      A close up of the beading. I just strung on a variety of crystal, glass and, yes plastic beads. And some pearls, too :)

Close up of the pendant detail.







                Well hopefully that puts a 
spring in
            your spring!  hehe :)








Please comment below, and tell me what you think :)
Follow my blog, too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment